Best, the picture of Osric and I is perfection
My Rob photo op!!
Ugh, I love him so much ahsjdfjgbn
so basically my highest and lowest points of A10 were this
- Misha complimenting my hair
- Misha picking me up for our photo op even though I had to take another one
- Ty complimenting my clothes
- Dancing on stage with Rick (seriously guys get me a picture)
- Staying up all night for Misha’s coffee lounge
- Matt pointing at the BDSM on my hand and the entire photo queue laughing AND I’M STILL LAUGHING SO HARD AT MYSELF FOR ONLY JUST REALISING THIS
yeah i’d say all in all it’s been a good weekend?
Okay, I shall be the first to admit I look absolutely horrendous in my photo-op with Misha, however that is completely irrelevant. LOOK AT MISHA! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL AND KIND AND AMAZING AND I MET HIM GUYS! I MET HIM! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!
Loads of other awesome stuff happened at Asylum 10, like Ty Olsson took some of my sister’s Quavers, Mark Sheppard walked past us in the lobby and said “Good morning!”, when getting his autograph Misha asked if we were sisters and when we said yes said “I can tell because of your sisterly-ness” which was just completely adorable and asgfkjdsgkhldfjg, Richard Speight Jr. also asked if we were sisters and thought we were twins (he wrote “Sisters rule!” underneath his autograph, though it’s not shown here), Osric Chau wrote AP after his signature for Advanced Placement and I died, DJ Qualls wrote “Poppy on!” and I also died because I love puns - they’re one of my favourite things, Emily Perkins was absolutely adorable and lovely and everyone was so nice and I hugged Rob Benedict after the closing ceremony and it was like a proper hug, not just a 1 second like I-have-to-hug-all-these-people-quickly-because-I-want-to-leave-and-there’s-like-50000000000-of-them like a proper long hug and he was so lovely and he actually properly looks at you and wow and just asflksgkldhjf the whole thing was amazing and everyone was so nice and I could go on forever about the weekend (particularly about how, despite how you may think people simply look short standing next to Jared, Jensen and Misha, most of the cast is extremely short and cute and ahhhhhh afdslgjfdkljg). I cannot wait until next year! Asylum 12, here I come!
I’m just going to stare at this picture forever.
Ok, so let me tell you a thing about Osric Chau.
This man is, quite frankly, the sweetest guy i have EVER had the opportunity to meet.
During Saturay night’s disco, me and my new found friends noticed that Osric was mingling with the crowds, chatting and getting to know people, which in itself is a fantastic thing, but its what happend later that left me in awe of this wonderful person. Myself and my friends all have some creative talent, be it acting, writing or sketching etc.. one of them.. (who’s url, i think.. is coltheartedbitch) is seriously moving to Vancouver to attend film school there.
After a while we saw Osric making his way towards our table, so he could most likely head off down to his own where the rest of the cast were seated watching Jason Manns and Rob Benedict perform. We felt ourselves brave and so called him over to ask for a hug to which he kindly obliged, and my friend mentioned she was moving to Vancouver and why she was moving…. Osric then proceeded to give advice to us, and gave us 45 minutes of his time and attention talking us through things and gave us some seriously good life advice that i will certainly keep with me, hopefully for the rest of my life. What’s more, he made the effort to learn all of our names, and told us that we should keep him updated and that he was expecting things from all of us. The next day, we had another coffee lounge with him and it was amazing that he actually remembered us and said hello.
it amazed me that he was so open and willing to do that, and it’s a shame that i never got the chance to say thankyou to him properly before he left, as once i’d thought about it, it made me realize that perhaps starting back with certain things and regaining skills is perhaps worth a shot.. and i never thought i’d say that again. Not only that, he was genuinely interested in what we had to say and the things we wanted to do with our lives, and that actually meant something.. especially for me who has some serious issues, lets face it lol. But thanks to this angel in the form of Osric Chau, i think i’ve finally found motivation to pick up where i left off and for that i can’t thank him enough <33
My photo ops from A10!! Not happy with all of them - the refection on my glasses is AWFUL - but some nice poses.
- I love my Ty op as I was super hyper at this point and just ran up to him all sing song and kinda surprised him apparently. I love the pose and he gave me a big hug after (that man should not be that cuddly)
- My Misha and Mark Double - Misha is just perfect and he winked at me to!!! </dead>
- OSRIC! I loved Osric this weekend! He is an absolute sweetie and he remembered me from SSS. :3 we chatted a couple of times about the con and after the photo he told me how much he loved my energy. I was still pretty hyper.
- Mark op’s were soooooo busy it was literally like we here being herded. I kept being told to tilt my head down because of my glasses so…. yeah… really not that happy with it…
- Wish they had told me to tilt my head down in this one… I really don;t know what was going on with the flash - I had no problem with my glasses at A9… oh well. I got a hug from Misha I guess?
- Richard!!!! He deny’s all involvement with my White board, the little liar, but he is still a total babe and just… awesome. Love him
No Rob photo op this year, due to miss communication and just… yeah… I ended up giving it away because of a clash and now I kind of regret it - BUT the girl I gave it too had no other photo ops or coffee lounges so I couldn’t have picked a better person to gift. It was a random act of kindness and I WILL see Rob again. I will. :3
Jake Abel was at Asylum10, and I didn’t even realise i’d taken a picture of him….
…..also, look at Dean’s baby. Damn, she’s pretty.